TAB A and B Meetings
Nominations for TAB A and B meetings can be made online here or via fax on (02) 8580 5301 and close at the time set by GRNSW. Limited phone nominations are taken between 8-9am on weekdays only.
Non-TAB and TAB C Meetings
Nominations for all Non-TAB and TAB C meetings must be made online here or via fax on (02) 8580 5301 and close at the time set by GRNSW. No phone nominations are taken for Non-TAB or TAB C meetings.
Online nominations can be made by clicking here.
To download a copy of GRNSW’s Nomination form that can be used at both TAB and Non-TAB meetings, click here.
Closing Times and Grading Order
This page contains important information on Nomination Closing Times for TAB and Non-TAB meetings along with the order that meetings will be graded in so that preferences can be maximised.
Please note that closing times for nominations are subject to change from time to time. Closing times for nominations for all race meetings can be found under the “Calendar” section of the www.thedogs.com.au website.
|NSW TAB Nomination Closing Times & Grading Order|
|Track||Nom Closing||Time||GRNSW Category||Race Day||Slot|
1) The above is the order in which race meetings will be graded in a 'normal' week by the GRNSW Grading Department. (Exceptions due to Public Holidays or other circumstances will occur from time to time.)
2) GRNSW reserves the right to alter the above order if nominations for any particular meeting need to be extended.
3) The OzChase system will accept six (6) preferences (formerly known as 'rollovers') on any nomination form. Trainers should ensure that alternative preferences (rollovers) are for meetings that will be graded after the higher preference. If the preference order does not align with the grading order above, the nomination may not be considered.
4) Nomination forms may include TAB and Non-TAB meetings in the preference list. Please also see the Non-TAB Nomination Closing Times & Grading Details below to check when Non-TAB meetings will be graded.
5) It is possible to 'rollover' from a TAB meeting to a Non-TAB meeting, but NOT the other way. Non-TAB meetings should therefore be the last preferences listed on a nomination form.
6) Once a run is secured (either as a runner or reserve) the nomination is no longer valid and any later preferences will not be considered.
NSW Non-TAB Nomination Closing Times & Grading Details
|Track||Nom Closing Day||Time||GRNSW Category||Grading Details|
|Broken Hill||Monday||9.15am||D||These meetings will be graded|
|Coonabarabran||Monday||9.15am||D||on Monday afternoons following|
|Coonamble||Monday||9.15am||D||the grading of TAB meetings|
|Armidale||Tuesday||9.15am||D||These meetings will be graded|
|Gunnedah||Tuesday||9.15am||D||on Tuesday afternoons following|
|Tamworth||Tuesday||9.15am||D||the grading of TAB meetings|
These meetings will be graded
|Potts Park||Tuesday||11.55pm||D||on Wednesday mornings. No rollovers|
|Tweed Heads||Tuesday||11.55pm||D||from TAB meetings closing Wednesday are possible.|
|Cowra||Wednesday||9.15am||D||These meetings will be graded|
|Young||Wednesday||9.15am||D||on Wednesday afternoons following|
|Kempsey||Wednesday||9.15am||D||the grading of TAB meetings|